Distance Learning Format:
This entire program can be taken from the comfort of your home or office. There are three primary components to the distance learning format that comes with your program.
- Online Learning Center: Once your tuition is paid (or grant approved/verified), you will get immediate access to our Online Learning Center, which means you’ll be able to get started with the ‘program pre-work’ before the live webinars even begin!
- Online Community: you’ll have access to an exclusive online community created for this program only, moderated by your coach, so you can stay connected to your peers and get your questions answered between sessions.
- LIVE Webinar Classes: All live sessions are offered online via online webinars. This distance learning format provides the opportunity for you to participate in the LIVE class via the internet from the comfort of your own home or office. Each session features an education topic, plus group coaching and support so you can clarify your most pressing questions and business challenges. In addition, all webinar classes will be recorded so that you can watch the videos if you need to miss a webinar, or if you want to review material that was covered
- 8/31/18, 10 am to 1 pm EST
- 9/14/18, 10 am to 1 pm EST
- 9/28/18, 10 am to 1 pm EST
- 10/12/18, 10 am to 1 pm EST
- 10/26/18, 10 am to 1 pm EST
- 11/9/18, 10 am to 1 pm EST
- 11/23/18, 10 am to 1 pm EST
- 12/7/18, 10 am to 1 pm EST
- 12/21/18, 10 am to 1 pm EST
- 1/4/19, 10 am to 1 pm EST
- 1/18/19, 10 am to 1 pm EST
- 2/8/19, 10 am to 1 pm EST
Book a FREE Business Breakthrough Session!
Take advantage of a FREE 30 minute Business Breakthrough Session with our school's founder, Dharma J. Pugliese. In addition, you can learn about a $2500 grant for Vermont Residents to pay your tuition for this program!
Dharma J. Pugliese
This course will be taught by our school’s founder, Dharma J. Pugliese. Dharma J. is the founder of the Holistic School of Business, where he leads a team of 5 business coaches who help small business owners realize their dream of owning a successful small business. He has been an entrepreneur for over 25 years, has graduated from Bryant University (one of the top-rated business schools in the United States), is certified as both a life and business coach, has been teaching meditation for over 15 years, and has helped hundreds of small business owners throughout the United States. Simply stated, he is passionate about helping small business owners create thriving and successful businesses that make a difference in the world. Dharma J. currently lives in Montpelier, Vermont with his 14-year-old son.