In this course, you will:
- Integrate a heart-centered and mindful approach to growing a successful business.
- Gain a solid foundation in the fundamentals of entrepreneurship and small business ownership.
- Choose a business by analyzing your strengths and weaknesses as well as evaluating the feasibility of your company—e.g., understand your potential customers, competitors, and industry.
- Learn how to be a successful entrepreneur and manage the many different facets of your own business.
- Understand how to conduct basic business research and write a presentable business plan.
- Learn the steps to start your business from scratch, or grow your existing business.
- Learn the fundamentals of accounting, bookkeeping, and money management
- Understand legal concerns, tax issues, and avenues for financing.
- Create a sales and marketing plan to grow your business utilizing latest online methods to tried- and-true traditional advertising.
- Learn how to run the day-to-day operations and successfully integrate technology into your business.
- Understand the benefits of heart-centered, social entrepreneurship and social responsibility.
- Learn how to increase sales and grow your business.
Distance Learning Format:
All classes are offered online via webinar format. This distance learning format provides the opportunity for you to participate in the LIVE class via the internet from the comfort of your own home or office. In addition, all webinar classes will be recorded so that you can watch the videos if you need to miss a class, or if you want to review material covered during class.
- 9/11/18, 3 to 6 pm EST
- 9/18/18, 3 to 5 pm EST
- 9/25/18, 3 to 5 pm EST
- 10/9/18, 3 to 5 pm EST
- 10/16/18, 3 to 5 pm EST
- 10/23/18, 3 to 5 pm EST
- 11/06/18, 3 to 5 pm EST
- 11/13/18, 3 to 5 pm EST
- 11/20/18, 3 to 5 pm EST
- 12/4/18, 3 to 5 pm EST
- 12/11/18, 3 to 5 pm EST
- 12/18/18, 3 to 5 pm EST
Book a FREE Business Breakthrough Session!
Take advantage of a 30 minute FREE Business Breakthrough Session with our school's founder, Dharma J. Pugliese. In addition, you can learn about a $2500 grant for Vermont Residents to pay your tuition for this program!
Dharma J. Pugliese
This course will be taught by our school’s founder, Dharma J. Pugliese. Dharma J. is the founder of the Holistic School of Business, where he leads a team of 5 business coaches who help small business owners realize their dream of owning a successful small business. He has been an entrepreneur for over 25 years, has graduated from Bryant University (one of the top-rated business schools in the United States), is certified as both a life and business coach, has been teaching meditation for over 15 years, and has helped hundreds of small business owners throughout the United States. Simply stated, he is passionate about helping small business owners create thriving and successful businesses that make a difference in the world. Dharma J. currently lives in Montpelier, Vermont with his 14-year-old son.